“The keynote was a big success and I would definitely recommend you to fellow meeting planners and anyone else looking for a fun and high-energy speaker. You were very entertaining, easy to work with, and a great value. Thanks again!”
– Keith McNally, GFOA-PA Program Coordinator
Welcome to Avish’s “Fees” Page! Sorry to disappoint (DING!) but I don’t have my fee schedule posted here.
However, I have a variety of options that can work with most budgets. I would love to learn a little more about your event, objectives, audience, etc. Contact me now and I promise, by the end of the call you will have a clear fee number – no games or runaround!
Here are a few additional terms that may apply:
- Avish travels from Philadelphia, PA. This may require additional travel costs:
- Airfare: For events farther then 3 hours away, Avish may require one roundtrip coach US Airways airfare
- Hotel: For events more than 1 hour away from Philadelphia, 1-2 nights hotel stay may be required (his depends on location, travel options, and time of event)
- Additional Travel: Reasonable parking, transfer, and meal charges may apply
- If you would prefer to avoid dealing with receipts, ask Avish about his flat travel option. (One fee for you, Avish handles all of his own travel).
- To secure your date, a 50% deposit is requested. Balance due at time of engagement.