Say, “Yes, And!” – Transform Your Culture, Sales, Service, and Leadership with a Simple Two-Word Phrase
Though the idea sounds simple, tremendous change, progress, and success can come when you and your team leave behind “yes, but” and start thinking and speaking in terms of “yes, and.”
This interactive half-day program is for people who want to dive deeper on the simple but powerful idea of saying, “yes, and.”
This program is ideal for organizations and teams who want to:
- Break the limited mindset of “this is how we’ve always done it,” and force people to think in new, innovative ways.
- Increase sales by improving relationships and exploring objections
- Improve repeat and referral business through better customer service
- Take advantage of the talents and strengths of everyone on your team
- Avoid being blocked and depressed by tough relationships and interactions
- Retain and grow your best people by creating an environment that rewards and motivates them.
By the end of this session, attendees will be able to:
- Say “yes, and” to customers to improve service and customer retention
- Be more effective team members and leaders by keeping a “yes, and” mindset in internal interactions.
- Use “yes, and” to dig deeper, overcome objections, and increase sales.
- Take charge of their own development and motivation by saying “yes, and” to opportunities.
- Improve efficiency by quickly deciding when to say, “yes, and” (vs. saying “no,” “yes, but,” “yes,” “no, and,” or “no, but”).
- Implement the idea of thinking and saying, “yes, and” in the “real world,” even when faced with “yes, butters”
- Maintain forward progress towards goals by maneuvering around obstacles
- Improve productivity and relationships by pivoting from problems to solutions
- Access their creativity and generate a large list of “yes, and” options
- Use “yes, and” to get out of their comfort zone and innovate.
Attendees will leave with:
- A deep understanding of the power of “yes, and” over “yes, but”
- Practical guidelines for how and when they should use “yes, and”
- A 30 day action plan to start using “yes, and” in their work and lives.
To get started bringing the power of “Yes, And” to your team and organization, contact Avish now!