Ding Happens! Create a Flexible, Agile, Innovative Leadership Team and Workforce
Change is inevitable. Organizations that ignore or resist that principle fall behind and fail. Organizations that deal with change improve their position and thrive.
This interactive half-day program (2-3 hours) is for people who want to dive deeper on the ideas of “Ding Happens.”
This program is ideal for organizations and teams who want to:
- Break the cycle of “Same-o lame-o ideas” that neither work nor inspire
- Stop letting challenges and obstacles completely derail progress
- Start pacing and leading the market, rather then falling behind every time something changes in the industry, economy, organization, or technology
- Seize opportunities for growth and progress that are constantly in front of them
- Create an environment that challenges and rewards to boost the motivation of your best and brightest
- End the negative mentality of “whining about change”
- Stop feeling like everyone else is getting ahead while you fall behind
By the end of this program, attendees will be able to:
- Think on their feet to quickly solve problems, improve sales, and service customers
- Increase business with less effort by leveraging opportunities that are already around them
- Innovate in a way that lets them lead, instead of follow, the competition.
- Communicate more effectively with others for better service, sales, leadership, and teamwork.
- Align quick thinking with organizational and personal goals to reduce stress and improve efficiency and productivity
- Create more time to spend on high value activities by reducing headaches caused by doing and saying stupid things in the “heat of the moment.”
Attendees will leave with:
- A deep understanding of how to be more open-minded, adaptable and innovative
- A toolbox of tactics they can use to implement ideas from the session immediately
- A 30-day action plan to introduce adaptability and innovation to their team and their own work.
To get started building your flexible, agile, innovate workforce, leadership team, and organization, contact Avish now!